Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamMenu The attachable property 'Manager' was not found in type 'ContextMenuService'
posted

I am using XamMenu from InfragisticsSL4.Controls.Menus.XamMenu.v10.3

actual version: 10.3.20103.1006

I am adding a button to a Silverlight DataGrid, and trying to use the ContextMenu.

<sdk:DataGridTemplateColumn Header="Action">
                                <sdk:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
                                    <DataTemplate>
                                    <Button Style="{StaticResource MenuButton}" Margin="10,0,10,0" Cursor="Hand" x:Name="btnAction">
                                        <ig:ContextMenuService.Manager>
                                            <ig:ContextMenuManager OpenMode="LeftClick" ModifierKeys="None">
                                                <ig:ContextMenuManager.ContextMenu>
                                                    <ig:XamContextMenu>
                                                        <ig:XamMenuItem Header="Edit Security" Click="btnEditSecurity_Click">
                                                            <ig:XamMenuItem.Icon>
                                                                <Image Source="/MIKFS.Shell.SL;component/Images/edit.png"/>
                                                            </ig:XamMenuItem.Icon>
                                                        </ig:XamMenuItem>
                                                        <ig:XamMenuItem Header="Edit Tags" Click="btnEditSecurityTagging_Click">
                                                                <Image Source="/MIKFS.Intranet.SL.Utilities;component/Assets/Images/edittag.png"/>
                                                        <ig:XamMenuItem Header="Manage Holding Adjustments" Click="btnManageHoldingAdjustment_Click">
                                                                <Image Source="/MIKFS.Intranet.SL.Utilities;component/Assets/Images/databaseedit.png" />
                                                    </ig:XamContextMenu>
                                                </ig:ContextMenuManager.ContextMenu>
                                                </ig:ContextMenuManager>
                                        </ig:ContextMenuService.Manager>
                                    </Button>
                                    </DataTemplate>
                                </sdk:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
                            </sdk:DataGridTemplateColumn>

I found this post, but no resolution.

http://blogs.infragistics.com/forums/p/49149/260022.aspx

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I created a sample project for you using the code you have provided and everything seems to work ok on my side. If the sample doesn’t satisfies all your needs feel free to modify it, so it reproduces your behavior and send it back to me for further investigation.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

SilverlightApplication1.zip
Children
No Data