Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ReportPlus does not recognise OData DateTimeOffset data type
posted

Hello,

we have an OData 2.0 compliant web service and I have configured RerpotPlus to retrieve and display data from it. When I use OData Entities with columns of type DateTime, these are correctly seen as Date columns and date sensitive charts can be produced. When I use OData Entities with columns of type DateTimeOffset, Report Plus does not recognise them as Date columns and ReporPlus is unable to use the retrieve data in date sensitive charts.

I am using ReportPlus 3.5.805 and I am pretty sure that older versions of ReportPlus were able to recognise DateTimeOffset entries as date columns.

Can you please advice if there's any setting I need to change in the application to get this to work or if this is an issue that needs to be resolved?

Regards

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello and thank you for your support request!

Is there anyway we could connect to one of your OData endpoints? It could even be a dummy one that we can use to reproduce the issue.

This can help us fix the issue faster.

Thanks in advance,

Children
No Data