Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with Infragistics grid
posted

Hi

I want a small clarification on one of the case which I face today with Infragistics grid.

The issue is currently we are using IgrDataGrid for displaying data in the tabular format on UI(in react js) and for the same we are using these packages listed below with the versions specified with each one of them,
"igniteui-react-core": "^18.2.1"
"igniteui-react-excel": "^18.2.1"
"igniteui-react-grids": "^18.2.1"
"igniteui-react-inputs": "^18.2.1"
"igniteui-react-layouts": "^18.2.1"
"igniteui-webcomponents": "^4.3.1"

So today when I deleted the "node_modules" folder for the purpose of cleanup and re-run the "yarn build" command followed by "yarn install" I got this error (attached the ss for the same)-

X [ERROR] Could not resolve "igniteui-react"

node_modules/igniteui-react-grids/esm5/lib/GridActionsBaseDirective.js:8:28:
8 │ import { BaseElement } from "igniteui-react";
╵ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can mark the path "igniteui-react" as external to exclude it from the bundle, which will remove this error.

Then for the workaround when I added this package ("igniteui-react": "^18.3.0") it starts working as expected.

So I want to know the reason behind this issue that why this error occurs suddenly which was not occurring earlier. Is it due to the new version update at your end or is there any other reason for this.

Please explain.

Best Regards
Bharat Jangir

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Bharat,

I can confirm that this is due to the new version and is mainly centered around the release of the new IgrGrid component. All that happened was that some common dependencies for igniteui-react-<X> packages have been refactored into a package named “igniteui-react” that is now a dependency.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data