Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Perform Operations on Row that is not visible in React Infragistic WebGrid
posted

Hi,

We have the React Infragistic WebGrid and We are doing UI Automation with selenium but we face the challenge with Infragistic WebGrid

The challenge is We can not get the Grid data that is not visible on Grid by the Selenium method or Javascript method, We tried with the Keyboard utilities to scroll the grid data but that is a time-consuming process

the scenario here is: we have 50 rows of data and we want to perform right-click operation on the 15th row but UI shows 8th rows how we can do that with the help of selenium or any other method

please give some solution that helps us in this scenario

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Ashish,

By the “React Infragistics WebGrid,” I am under the impression that you are referring to the IgrDataGrid. If this is not the case, please let me know.

I am not personally familiar with Selenium, but the IgrDataGrid virtualizes and recycles its DOM elements for rows that are out of view, which is likely why you are unable to get the elements for the rows that are out of view.

My best recommendation in this case would be to first invoke one of the grid’s “scrollTo” methods – since you know the index of the row, I would recommend the scrollToRowByIndex method on the grid. This will bring the grid’s row into view and as such, it will create the DOM elements for the row. I am under the impression that you are currently able to get the pieces you need if the row is in view, and so after calling this method, it should allow you to do that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data