Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to add 'id' tag to IgrDataGrid and to it's rows and cells?
posted

Hi

I want a small clarification on one of the use case related to IgrDataGrid (https://www.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-react/react/components/grids/data-grid/overview).

I have used IgrDataGrid in-order to display the data on the UI in tabular form(and I have multiple grids on the UI at the same time).

So now I need to add some functionality on a particular grid with the help of it's 'id' tag(by using it as a differentiator between the grids) and also want to implement something on some particular rows and cells with the help of it's 'id' tag.

Our use case is that we want to perform some automation testing and for that we need some type of ID or tag Value associated with every grid, row and cell.

So, for this I need to know how can we add an 'id' tag to the whole IgrDataGrid and also to it's rows and cells?

If there is any option for this please suggest and if not then please suggest some alternate solution as I need to implement this in my IgrDataGrid.  

Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks!!!

Parents Reply Children
No Data