Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Binding Feeds Atom file (produced from RDL report) to HTML 5 chart
posted

Hi,

I have generated .atom file using Export to Data Feeds  option provided by SQL Reporting Services 2008 R2 RDL report. Report is hosting a chart. Now I want to load this feeds OData i.e. .atom file (which is in XML format) into HTML 5 Infragistic chart control.

I downloaded jquery samples (NetAdvantage_jQuery_20112_WithSamplesAndHelp). I can see chart example which bind to the OData but it’s in JSON format not XML. 

Following is the sample Atom file which I am trying to bind to HTML chart:

Do we have any samples which supports OData binding but with XML format not JSON?

Any feedback or help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Parents
    posted
    We continued looking and researching the Infragistics samples. As indicated above that there are no ready samples available that would met our requirement. Hence we tried modifying there one of the sample which was supporting JSON binding. We referred following link to modify the DataSource properties for XML format i.e. atom file which we generated from RDL report.

We updated all the required data source properties for XML. Additionally we added our atom file to one of the hosted web site and provided complete URL in the code. However we were getting Access Denied error in JS. Hence we tried loading the atom file by providing physical disk path but nothing got rendered in UI.

Reply Children
No Data