Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igDataEditor : The Cursor move to the middle of the month part
posted

Hello,

I am looking for help with this component "igDateEditor" there is an issue when the date is in French, only on smartphones. When I enter my date, the first two digits corresponding to the day are placed correctly with no problem. However, when I type the month, the cursor comes in front of the digit, causing an issue and preventing me from writing the date in one go, as in the example below:

Did someone have an idea how to solve that ?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Vincent,

Thank you for posting in our community!

I have been looking into your question and the provided screenshot and I have prepared a small sample trying to reproduce the described behavior. By following our How to localize the Editors topic here, in the attached sample, I have included the French regional settings from js/modules/i18n/regional/infragistics.ui.regional-fr.js and set the regional option to "fr".

However, on my side, I was not able to reproduce this behavior and when testing it both on desktop and mobile devices the cursor is displayed in the proper position (12/_3|/____).

Here could be found my sample for your reference.

Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves.

If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve, please feel free to modify it and send it back along with steps to reproduce.

Thank you for your cooperation. Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Associate Software Developer

Reply Children
No Data