Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cells/Columns missing when xlsx opened
posted

Hello, again we have trouble with a generated xlsx file. I already contacted the manufacturer of the component used for generation. According to them the file is fine.
When i open the attached file in excel the result is okay. But when i open it with igSpreadsheet some/most cells in the A Column are missing. This is reproducible with your demo application (https://www.igniteui.com/spreadsheet/loading-data). It would be nice if someone could have a look, thanks in advance.

test.xlsxExceligSpreadsheet

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Thomas,

After further investigation, I found an issue, logged in our internal system, that I believe will help you use your document. The issue with our excel engine is already resolved, however, not yet officially released. I have created the following case for you: 'CAS-210072-L6R2B4' and will update you through it. You could see it in your account on the 'Support Activity' page.

Reply Children
No Data