Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgGrid to Excel export
posted

My requirement is to display grid by using search parameters and on click of export button, iggrid datas will be exported to excel. For that export , i have added below scripts.

<script src="">www.igniteui.com/.../script>
<script src="">www.igniteui.com/.../script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.core.js")%>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.lob.js")%>"></script>
<%--<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.dv.js")%>"></script--%>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/modernizr-2.8.3.js")%>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.loader.js")%>"></script>
<script src="../../Infrastructure/Scripts/jquery/jquery.ui.core.js"></script>

<!-- Required for igGridExcelExporter -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.documents.core.js")%>"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.excel.js")%>"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Url.Content("~/Infrastructure/Scripts/infragistics/infragistics.gridexcelexporter.js")%>"></script>

Search and grid export is working for the first time, But after that even search is also not working. On debugging the application, i am getting script error which is due to infragistics.excel.js.

jquery.min.js:10 Uncaught TypeError: b.toInt32 is not a function
at Class.s (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:184:10134)
at Class.g4 (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:25:15879)
at Class._init3 (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:31:3994)
at Class._init2 (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:31:3836)
at Class._init1 (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:31:3767)
at Class.init (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:31:3703)
at new Class (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:232:1028)
at eval (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:87:17624)
at eval (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3), <anonymous>:89:1004)
at eval (<anonymous>)

Please suggest a solution for this.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the Infragistics community and for the provided resources !

However, they don't tell much about the error as it comes from the minified version of juqery. Anyway, I noticed that alo9ng with all the required Infragistics recources, you are loading the Infragistics.loader.js as well. Basically, you either load all resources in the conventional way ( like you do with infragistics.core.js), or use the igLoader to load everything needed. Please stick to one of those approaches, and I recommend you to remove the Infragistics.loader.js and load recources in the traditional way.

Then it will be helpful if you confirm if the error is still shown, or ideally provide a sample that reproduces the issue. All other details are helpful to know:

• exact version of the Ignite UI for JavaScript library used
    • does the error show on other samples ?
    • does the error show on all browsers ?

Hristo

Children
No Data