Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column resize makes horizontal scroller not work properly
posted

Hi,

When horizontal scroll is visible, scroll to the right, resize the column to the right, see that you now get scrolled to the left and it's not possible to scroll back.

Reproduce in this jsfiddle

Using chrome, IE and latest IgniteUI, but the issue has been there for a while.

This is the issue number 10 that I report just this year, I will start to post them publicly so you hopefully will start to improve the quality on you're product.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this.

I examined this and confirmed that it is an issue. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 246575. A support case is created on your behalf with number CAS-189155-J8W7C0 , so that you can be notified when the bug is fixed.

You can find your active cases under Account - Support Activity in our website. Select your ticket and go to Development Issues tab to view the status of related bugs.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Petko Zhekov

Software Developer

Children
No Data