Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tile Manager - Collapsible Splitter
posted

HI All

Good Evening

I have used the IGnite collapsible splitter

1.I have made the responsive view design for this by it myself. so i have face some issue in IOS device. When i check the landscape view, and touch with move right to left in grid it must display the current column of the grid.but when i touch leave from that portion it display first column of the grid.

when we reliving the touch the current portion need to display

2.when change the orientation of collapsible splitter page landscape to portrait view,  background color is hidden the vertical and right splitter box.

Kindly check it and Please share your source code. Please suggest me.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello priya,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Answer the following questions for me so I may have a better understanding of the issue.

1. Elaborate on what you mean by "making the responsive view design for this by myself".  How have you done this?
    2. In your below statement, are you saying you are resizing the splitter or scrolling the grid?  Also what does "current column" refer to?

When i check the landscape view, and touch with move right to left in grid it must display the current column of the grid.

3. What version and build of IgniteUI are you using?  e.g. 16.2.20162.2141

The best way for us to assist you is if you provide a small, isolated sample that we can run and use for debugging locally.

If you are unable able to provide an isolated sample I may be able to give suggestions if you provide the code for your page.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children
No Data