Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Which version should I install for my project?
posted

Hi all.

I have update the window OS from 7 to 10.

I have install arbitrary version of infragistics and find that my project cannot be used.

I am thinking reinstall right version of infragistics. Here are the screen capture for my project.

Please recommend which version should I install?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

From what I could see, you are using version 9 and it is possible this version to not work as expected in newer environments. A topic that lists the environments and operating systems under which our Products are tested and you might consider user useful could be found here

Also, from version 11 the entire asp.net toolset was changed and the classic controls were retired. More about this could be found here and a list of all replacements could be found in this topic.

In addition, please note that according to our support policy Infragistics products have one year of product service releases and three years of developer support. This means that both version 9 is considered retired and no longer eligible for Developer Support Services.  More about Infragistics product lifecycle can be found here.

Having this in mind, the best suggestion is to update to the latest version.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Offline posted in reply to Teodosia Hristodorova

Dear infragistics admin

I have saw this on infragistics web Infragistics Supported Environments - Support www.infragistics.com

Is it mean that I must using at lease 11.1 version to fit all browser?

But you mean the latest one is 11 and so, what is "version 15.1 and later" means for "Microsoft Edge - Latest" on above graph?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Reply Children
No Data