Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGgrid paging moves to next page while newly entered value is on first page
posted

Hi,

Below is the code for my paging,

features.Paging().PageSize(10).Type(OpType.Local).PageCountLimit(100).ShowPageSizeDropDown(true).ShowPagerRecordsLabel(true).PrevPageLabelText("Prev").RecordCountKey("totalRecords");

by default the page column size is set to 10, but if i enter 11th value, it moves to next page as expected but as i enter the new value after grid refreshing it show page 2 instead of page 1, the new value is on page 1

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Azhar,

Thank you for posting into our community!

I have been looking into your question, however, I will need some additional information regarding your scenario in order to ensure that your question is addressed correctly.

You have mentioned that after you “enter the new value after grid refreshing it show page 2 instead of page 1”.

Could you please clarify what do you refer to with “after grid refreshing”? Do you mean after navigating to a different page or after changing the page size from the drop down?

Additionally, by "show page 2 instead of page 1", do you mean, for example, after changing the page size the shown page is 2?

Answering these questions would be highly appreciated and extremely helpful in providing you with a solution as soon as possible. Also, it would be great if you could provide me with a small and isolated sample that demonstrates the behavior on your side and elaborate on the steps to reproduce it?

Having a sample which I can debug on my side will be extremely helpful in investigating the root cause of this behavior.

Thank you for your cooperation. Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Entry Level Software Developer

Offline posted in reply to Riva Ivanova

I have a "date" type igx column in my snake game website. These columns contain string values. Following the convention of "DD.MM.YYYY," the date is shown. Can the yyyy-mm-dd date format in the igx column be changed without affecting the string itself?

Reply Children
No Data