Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgxDataChartComponent does not repaint with newly applied color theme
posted

I am seeing an issue with the IgxDataChartComponent when I toggle my application theme. If the chart is on the screen at the time of the style change, the style change does not get applied to this component, but if I re-create the component then the style gets applied. I noticed there is a styleUpdated() function in the chart, but invoking this does not appear to do help.

As a work-around, I have written my Angular template so that the chart will get re-created when the theme is switched, which is not ideal, since it obviously resets the zoom level etc. Is this a known issue? Or is there a correct way to get the chart to repaint when the global theme is changed?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Nick, 

Please attach a sample project isolating the behavior. Are you setting any chart properties that style the chart? If so, they will override any css applied. 

Reply Children
No Data