Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Angular 14 to 15 failing even after adding stylePreprocessorOptions
posted

Hi team ,

I am updating from Angular 14 to 15. I see that the error shown is similar to what is added in this post 

https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ignite-ui-for-angular/124892/sass-error-after-upgrading-vom-v14-to-v15

Error for reference 

My dependencies related to ignite-ui are 

dependencies --> 

"@igniteui/material-icons-extended": "^2.10.0",
"@infragistics/igniteui-angular": "npm:igniteui-angular@15.0.13",
"igniteui-theming": "1.4.1",
"igniteui-angular-i18n": "^14.2.1",

My angular.json has the stylePreprocessorOptions added in the following way

"projectName" : {
     "architect": {
        "build": {
           "storybook": {
               "options": {
                  "stylePreprocessorOptions": {
                      "includePaths": ["node_modules"]
                   },
                },
                         },
                  },
          },
},
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and in order to test the behavior on my side I have downloaded a StackBlitz sample with version 14 and locally performed the following steps:

1. execute 'npm install' and run the sample in order to test that everything works as expected under version 14

2. update the angular version to 15 by executing 'ng update @angular/core@15' and 'ng update @angular/cli@15'

3. execute 'npm uninstall igniteui-angular'

4. install the licensed package by running 'npm i @infragistics/igniteui-angular@15'

5. replace all imports from ‘igniteui-angular’ to ‘@infragistics/igniteui-angular’

6. apply manually the changes mentioned in our Update Guide here (attached screenshots).

After that, I was able to successfully run the sample without any errors.

However, I could say that I was able to reproduce such an error only when the stylePreprocessorOptions configuration in angular.json was not proper.

Here could be found my sample for your reference. Please test it on your side as well as the steps above. If the issue is still reproducible and in order to be able to investigate it further, it would be helpful if you could provide a small isolated sample that reproduces it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

styles.zip

Children
No Data