Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Igx-Grid Grouping not showing all rows
posted

Hi,

I have a grid where I've grouped rows by certain categories.  The grid is readonly so we don't want users editing/seeing how it is grouped so I've removed the rows and indentation arrows etc. to clean it up a bit visually, using the following css:

This gives the desired effect however it causes a strange issue.  When scrolling to the bottom of the grid, there's a big bit of space leftover and the last items in the grid don't show correctly - they pop in and out depending on exactly where you scroll to.  I imagine this has something to do with the fact that the rows are dynamically generated and I've removed the top of the grid manually so it's messed with the spacing.

It should also be noted that this is linked to this question: (+) Hide Specific Rows igx-grid | Infragistics Forums - so those last rows are summary rows.

Do you have a proposed solution for this?  Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Adam

Parents Reply Children
No Data