Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
row show/hide and add/remove features in igx-data-grid
posted

Currently we are using premium version of data grid and we are also looking for row show/hide and add/remove features and I think that is currently not available. If it's available or it's in the development phase, please do let me know. Thank you. 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

After an investigation, I have determined that adding and deleting a row could be achieved by enabling the editing feature of the igx-grid and using the igx-grid-editing-actions component:

<igx-action-strip #actionstrip>

<igx-grid-editing-actions [addRow]="true" [deleteRow]="true"></igx-grid-editing-actions>

</igx-action-strip>

More information regarding adding new rows could be found in the following topic of our documentation.

Additionally, the rows could be hidden by setting display: none to the row element. This could be achieved as follows:

public hideRow() {

this.grid.rowList.get(0).nativeElement.style.display = "none";

}

I have prepared a sample, demonstrating the described behavior. Please test it on your side and let me know if you need any further information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

Children
No Data