Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
combo filtering on parameters, model is id only
posted

I'm on IG/AG 14.

I'm trying to build a pair of combo boxes for Designs which have properties: name, id, fab, proc, eng, etc.

I want to filter on proc and group by fab, where the split is on the boolean "eng".

Since the primary object (scenario) is fairly large already, I only want to store an "id" values array (scenario.designs: string[]).

Is it possible to accomplish this with a single array of Design and how?

Here is how I'm currently presenting it:

<igx-combo #prodDesignsCombo [data]="scenarioDesigns.prod" displayDensity="compact" displayKey="name" [(ngModel)]="scenarioToCreate.designs.prod" (selectionChanging)="updateSelectedDesigns($event, false)" searchPlaceholder="Search..." groupKey="facility">
				<label igxLabel>PROD Designs</label>
				<igx-prefix><igx-icon>memory</igx-icon></igx-prefix>
				<ng-template igxComboEmpty>
					<span class="empty-class">No Designs Selected...</span>
				</ng-template>
			</igx-combo>
			<igx-combo #prodDesignsCombo [data]="scenarioDesigns.eng" displayDensity="compact" displayKey="name" [(ngModel)]="scenarioToCreate.designs.eng" (selectionChanging)="updateSelectedDesigns($event, true)" searchPlaceholder="Search..." groupKey="facility">
				<label igxLabel>ENG Designs</label>
				<igx-prefix><igx-icon>engineering</igx-icon></igx-prefix>
				<ng-template igxComboEmpty>
					<span class="empty-class">No Designs Selected...</span>
				</ng-template>
			</igx-combo>

This is utilizing split designs in both master list and ngModel. The ngModel is also using a list of object rather than a list of string-ids, as hoped for.

Parents Reply Children
No Data