Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Default operand for igxGrid column filter set to "OR"
posted

Hi,

How do I set the default operand to OR when filtering multiple values in a single column?

Cheers!

Patrick

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting in our community!

I have been looking into your question, however, what I could say, as mentioned in our Filtering topic here, is that the AND operator is selected by default and currently we do not provide a way to change this default behavior out of the box.

Having this in mind, what I would suggest, in order to have this feature implemented in any of our future releases, is logging this as a feature request in our GitHub repository here. Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed. You can even add the provided screenshot as well as others to build a stronger case.

This will give you the opportunity do directly communicate with our development team regarding this matter and get notifications whenever new information is available.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Associate Software Developer

Reply Children
No Data