Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add extra buttons to dockmanager tabs
posted

Hi,

We are implementing a option to move a tab to a separate browser window.

For this we need to add buttons to the tabs. Is there any example of how to add buttons to the dockmanager tabs?

Thank you

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question, however, I'm not sure I understood where exactly you require to display a button i.e. in the pane header or the pane's tab header.

In order to customize the pane header, what I could suggest is using the headerId slot and in order to customize the pane tab header - the exposed tabHeaderId. More details could be found in this topic.

In addition, I have prepared a small sample that demonstrates my suggestions and it could be found here.

Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Reply Children
No Data