Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to disable tri-state for multi-column sorting?
posted

I would like to disable tri-state for multi column sorting on igx-grid (angular) , similar to the web version: Web Components Data Grid | Column Sorting | Infragistics - SortByMultipleColumns and not SortByMultipleColumnsTriState.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello, George

I have been looking into your question and my suggestion is to use the grid's SortingDone eventin order to disable tri-state for multi-column sorting. Whenever a sort is performed the event is fired and when the sort is not in ascending or descending order i.e. it is in default order, you could return the sort order back to аscending. In such case you will have two states as required.

In addition, I have prepared a small sample illustrating my suggestion which could be found here.

Please test it on your side and let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.

Regards,

Georgi Anastasov

Software Developer

Infragistics

Children
No Data