Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change background color of whole igxgrid
posted

I would like to changer the back ground color of whole igx grid (not just even and odd rows ) the complete grid itself including columns, header and grid rows.

How can I do it.?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Avis,

Thank you for posting to Infragistics Community!

I have been looking into your question and I believe that your requirement can easily be achieved by leveraging the component theming feature, provided by the IgniteUI for Angular library. To demonstrate it, I created this small sample, where the IgxGrid’s content and header backgrounds are modified by creating a custom grid theme with the help of the grid-theme SASS function. Here is a complete list of the accepted by it parameters along with the description of the component part they target.

This approach is also demonstrated in our documentation, for example setting the headers’ color is described in the “Styling” section of the Multi-column Headers topic here.

Please, check out the suggested sample and resources and let me know of any other questions on the matter.

Sincerely,
    Bozhidara Pachilova
    Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data