Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dynamic chart component with tabs
posted

I am currently using AG 12.3 and IG 12.3.

I am asking this as a follow-up to AG Composite Chart.

I was successfully able to create the 4 charts I needed, all in the same (exposing) component thanks to the response which included this sample: 8132.DynamicStackedChart.zip

• 1 scenario product chart (stacked area)
  • 1 scenario process chart (stacked area)
  • 2 scenario product chart (stacked area with stacked line)
  • 2 scenario process chart (stacked area with stacked line)

In the case of the product charts, I was able to figure out how to color code products using the same process to their processes in correlative charts (populated in adjacent tabs).

As impressive as this is to my users, it looks clunky and amateurish to me and doesn't serve the next need they have in terms of reporting. I now need to externalize a dynamic chart component that will be able to iteratively load the data passed to it into a single set of tabs. I believe each chart should load as the tab is selected, as I've attempted to create in the sample below.

Part of this need is my desire to clean up and reduce duplication of the code. The other part comes from the next reporting element users have requested, which includes creating a separate tab/chart for each product in a 3-scenario summary of 2 parameters (again, stacked area and stacked line chart). Since scenarios can have a maximum of 60 products, I need the tabs to be dynamically generated with the charts rather than statically allocated as in the above reference.

I assume this is the logical way to accomplish my goal. If there is another way that is more sound, I am welcome to seeing it in action.

Thank you in advance.

5611.DynamicStackedChart.zip

Parents Reply Children
No Data