Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx grid row editing on click 'done' not triggering any method in ts file
posted
<igx-grid [id]="gridId" #[data]="testData"  [autoGenerate]="false" [primaryKey]="'TId'"
        width="100%" height="100%" [rowEditable]="true" [allowFiltering]="true" [rowSelection]="'multiple'"

(onRowSelectionChange)="handleRowSelection($event)"  (onCellEditEnter)="cellEditStart($event)"
        (onEditDone)="editDone($event)" > 
.ts file:
 public editDone(event: IGridEditEventArgs) {   
   console.log(event);

}
 }
On click 'DONE' in row edit is not hitting any break points in ts file editDone() method.
How can I call a method when user click on 'DONE' button in in-line row editing.
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hello,

I have been looking into your question and what I could say is that from version 12.0.x a lot of the grid events are renamed.
    A list of all IgxGridComponent properties, methods and events could be found here.

Additionally, here could be found a small sample based on the provided code-snippet where I'm handling the rowEditDone event which is emitted after exiting edit mode for a row and editing has been committed.

Please test it on your side and let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Associate Software Developer
Children
No Data