Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx component styling with css
posted

Using the latest of everything (12.0.1 Angular/CLI/IgniteUI/etc.).

I'm trying to style a bunch of components in a blue background:

• checkbox
  • combo/dropdown
  • button

I want them all to match:

• For the checkbox, I want the check, the box, and the text to be white and the fill of the checkbox to be a light blue (#00C7FE just an example).
  • For the combo/dropdown, white fill and that light blue for the text/boxes/blocks signifying it is selected.
  • For the button, similar to combo/dropdown. This is the easiest and I have already been able to modify it.

I also need the combo/dropdown to be on the same line as the text labeling it (start/end WW) and the current parameter from the scenario details to be selected, which isn't working, even using [(ngModel)]. Here's an image of what I have right now.

My current CSS: 

igx-checkbox {
    color: white;
}

button {
    color: #00C7FE !important;
    background-color: white;
    margin: 10px;
}

igx-combo {
    color: #00C7FE !important;
    background-color: white;
}

I've tried styling by a bunch of different features I can see when I inspect the checkbox and combo, but none of them seem to have any affect.

My current HTML:

<div class="container-fluid" *ngIf="scenario && scenario.name && scenario.name.length > 0">
    <div class="row bg-primary text-white">
        <div class="col-sm-1"></div>
        <div class="col-sm-3 d-inline-block">
            Scenario: {{scenario.name}} <br/> Families: {{scenario.families}} <br/> Start WW:
            <igx-combo *ngIf="scenario.active == 'Active' && !scenario.locked && scenario.scenarioType != 'Actual'" [(ngModel)]="scenario.startWw" [data]="workweeks" [igxFocus]="true"></igx-combo>
            {{scenario.active !== 'Active' || scenario.locked || scenario.scenarioType == 'Actual' ? scenario.startWw : ''}}
        </div>
        <div class="col-sm-4 d-inline-block">
            <igx-checkbox [checked]="scenario.locked" labelPosition="before">Locked: </igx-checkbox>
            <br/> Facilities: {{scenario.facilities}} <br/> END WW:
            <igx-combo *ngIf="scenario.active == 'Active' && !scenario.locked && scenario.scenarioType != 'Actual'" [(ngModel)]="scenario.endWw" [data]="workweeks" [igxFocus]="true"></igx-combo>
            {{scenario.active !== 'Active' || scenario.locked || scenario.scenarioType == 'Actual' ? scenario.endWw : ''}}
        </div>
        <div class="col-sm-3 d-inline-block">
            <igx-checkbox [checked]="scenario.private" labelPosition="before">Private: </igx-checkbox>
            <br/>
            <button *ngIf="scenario.active == 'Active' && !scenario.locked && scenario.scenarioType != 'Actual'" igxButton (click)="updateHorizon()">Update Horizon</button>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

I'm having a similar issue with advanced/excel filtering in removing the blaring pink that shows up everywhere. I'm hoping you guys can give me a way to change it to match the theme of the app I'm building. Those checkboxes don't work for me there, either. Everything else in that frame is fine, though.

Parents Reply Children
No Data