Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to write ODataV4 filter query from Advanced Filtering?
posted

I need to create a odata v4 query with filter applying the Advanced Filtering Expressions. Can someone help?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Joan,

Thank you for your patience!

I made a Codesandbox sample, based on your requirement.

One thing to note in the sample is the filterStrategy Input of the IgxGridComponent.
    It must be set with an NoopFilteringStrategy instance when the grid uses remote filtering.

You can find more information on how to use IgxGridComponent with remote operations in this topic.

P.S. The remote data service of the sample is https://services.odata.org/V4/Northwind/Northwind.svc/Products, which provides max 20 chunks of data per request and after applying some filtering conditions, the data in the grid may seem to be inconsistent, this is because only the first 20 records are available for the grid per filter request.

Please, take a look at the sample and the topic and let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
    Hristo Popov

Reply Children
No Data