Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Font size on Theme
posted

Hello:

I would like to know if I have a way to reduce the font in the entire application?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Support!

I believe you will find the Typography topic in our documentation very helpful in order to achieve the required. The Ignite UI for Angular Typography Sass module allows you to modify the typography for the entire application, specific typographic scale, or specific components. You can take a look at the igx-typography API as well. Ignite UI for Angular follows The Type System as described in the Material Design specification.

Take a look at the styles.css in the attached sample. There the type-styles of the different type-scales are being overwritten and then are passed to the igx-typography as a custom type-scale. Please take a look at all type-styles and type-scales.

Please keep in mind that our themes are responsible for the typography and styling of the Ignite UI for Angular components. Styling any other parts of your application is beyond the scope of the Infragistics support.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data