Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Request: to add examples for Grid with context menu.
posted

Hello.

I am a developer and now I am making an analysis of features of "ignite ui for angular" to decide what's the best choice for our product and on which product should be our money spent for :).
And I come to the conclusion that "igniteUI" is a first in my list of considering products, an impressive number of good features, most of them we were looking for.
But in contrast to other products, I don't see an examples of using a context menu with the Data Grid. I understand that it's not difficult to implement in general but I need this to make screens for my report.

Later after I downloaded the library to make some examples by myself and ran the project I found out a single and very basic example of using the context menu for copying cells/rows data.
It would be good to have some examples with menus to making different charts from selections, (edit, remove data..) and so on.. Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data