Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel Framework example for Angular ????
posted

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any full (but small) examples of populating an Excel workbook from the server and displaying it.  There seems to be piece-meal examples, but I couldn't find a step-by-step example.

Thanks !

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jerry,

At the time of writing this, there does not currently exist anything to actually display the Workbook in an Angular application. This would be dependent on our Spreadsheet control, which is planned for a future release.

That said, you can read about populating, loading, and saving Workbooks and Worksheets in our Angular product at our Excel Library documentation, here. Note, the saving and loading for Workbooks is done using an ExcelUtility class, which is linked in the documentation, but in case you cannot find it here is a link to it on GitHub.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data