Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Clustered ColumnSeries on shared CategoryDateTimeXAxis
posted

Dear Support,

I have trouble to show two ColumnSeries in a XamDataChart as clustered (with the bars side by side and not one in front of the other). My chart has a shared CategoryDateTimeXAxis and a shared NumericYAxis. If I replace the shared CategoryDateTimeXAxis with a shared CategoryXAxis, the ColumnSeries are shown clustered.

How can I cluster the two ColumnSeries on a shared CategoryDateTimeXAxis?

Kind Regards,

Stephan

Offline posted

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. There is nothing built-in to the CategoryDateTimeXAxis to cluster columns.

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing ideas@infragistics.com.

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live: http://ideas.infragistics.com.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.  You can also link back to this thread for additional details.
    Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.

My recommendation is to continue using CategoryXAxis. Do you have any questions about meeting your requirements using a CategoryXAxis?