Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding marker to cell
posted

Hi,

I need to display a custom marker in certain cells in a workbook. The marker should be similar to the one that Excel uses in commented cells. I haven't found any way to accomplish this using XamSpreadsheet.

Thanks,

- Antti

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

After investigating custom marker support for the XamSpreadsheet, the development team and I have determined this to be a product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing ideas@infragistics.com.

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live: http://ideas.infragistics.com.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.  You can also link back to this thread for additional details.
    Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.

Children
No Data