Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting Background Opacity for TabGroupPane in XamDockManager.
posted

I am using the XamDockManager in my WPF application, and I understand that the TabGroupPane is derived from FrameworkElement. I would like to adjust the background opacity of the TabGroupPane. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thank you for any assistance or guidance.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jaewung,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve, and while the TabGroupPane does derive from FrameworkElement, this is not necessarily what ends up in the visual tree of the WPF application, and so it may be necessary to provide styling for a different element type to achieve your requirement. As such, I have a couple of questions for you on this matter.

1. What parts of the TabGroupPane are you looking to adjust the opacity of?

2. Is the TabGroupPane you are trying to modify in a DocumentContentHost or is it part of a SplitPane in the XamDockManager.Panes collection?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data