Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDayView: Hiding or removing non-working hours
posted

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to hide or remove the non-working hours from the webdayview control?

I want the control to only show the defined working hours without having to scroll.

I realise that you can set the scrollbar position to show the webdayview at the start of the working hours (ie. set it to -1). However, I'm trying to show the webdayview maximised so that users dont need to scroll at all. When I do this the scroll bar position has no effect since there is no scroll bar. Hope that made sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Parents
    posted

Hi,

I know this is way too late now, but since I spent some time to fiqure this out, I decided to put it here any ways.

I couldn't find any property or style in webdayview(there is one for webmonthview) to hide the vertical scroll bar. However, I did find out that the control writes and uses ".igdv_DayViewFrame" css class and the time slot is in that "frame" as a div without css class. ahhh.. forget it... to hard to explain in words.

Here is the code....

.igdv_DayViewFrame div
    {
         overflow:hidden !important;
    }

After removing the scrollbar, you can adjust the height to hide the non working time slot.

Hope this helps someone...

Reply Children
No Data