Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
seeks an advice for version upgrade from Netadvantage 2011.2 to a higher version relevant to VS2019
posted

I have  recently installed Visual Studio 2019 in my machine where I previously installed Visual Studio 2011 with infragistics version 11.2.2011.2.1019 in .net framework 4

Please advice me about the most appropriate Infragistics version to be purchased ( we have already migrated the Solution from VS 2011 to VS 2019, what is missing is the Infragistic support for front end development)

Rejith

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and what I could say is that Infragistics Ultimate UI for ASP.NET has 1 year of product service releases and 3 years of developer support. Having this in mind I would recommend updating to the latest version of the toolset or at least greater than 19.2. More about the product lifecycle could be found here.

Also, a resource that you might consider useful is our supported environments section here.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Children
No Data