Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summary Operands Asp.Net MVC Helper (.net core)
posted

Hi There,

I'm using the Summary feature of the grid, but i just want to display the Sum operand, not all of the values.

How can i go about doing this? IT's a basic sum operation on the grid fields. Can i override the summary displays to include just the Sum total?

Here's the code snipped in cshtml

features.Summaries().Type(OpType.Local).ColumnSettings(settings =>
{
settings.ColumnSetting().ColumnIndex(0).AllowSummaries(false);

});

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Writing a research paper, especially a research paper, requires a lot of time, effort and deep knowledge in the chosen field. When I had a need to write a research paper, I turned to domypapers.com for help.

The service “Write My Research Paper: Help at Any Time” allowed me not only to save time, but also to get a high-quality research paper done by professional writers.

One of the main advantages of working with domypapers.com https://domypapers.com/research-papers/ was the ability to communicate with my personal writer throughout the writing process. This allowed me to keep abreast of any changes and make suggestions at every stage of the writing process.

My research paper was completed on time and fully complied with all the requirements of my university and scientific standards. I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality and professionalism of domypapers.com team.

In addition, domypapers.com service offers assistance in writing research papers on various subjects and levels of complexity, and all this at affordable prices.

Children
No Data