Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setup for Xamarin forms
posted

Hello Infragistics team,

I looking for free trail for 30 day's for xamarin project. I tried to setup for xamarin forms.
  1. I downloaded Infragistics_Ultimate_20191_WithSamplesAndHelp.zip file then run this  Infragistics_DevTools_20191.exe and setupsuccessfully done.

2. Then I downloaded xamarin_lesson_code.zip and extract it. Open Starter Project in visual studio 2019 but i am facing some problem for related infragistics packages   and i have available package source.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Deepak,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and this simply sounds like the NuGet packages are not available at your C:\Users\Public\Documents\Infragistics\NuGet source. I would be curious as to what exists at that directory on your machine.

That said, if you have installed the latest Trial of Infragistics for Xamarin.Forms, I would expect that you should have an Infragistics_Xamarin_NuGet_Trial folder at the following directory, assuming you installed to the default location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2019.1\Xamarin\NuGet

Note, you will need to extract the .zip file there, and once you do, you should be able to point a NuGet feed to it and then use the packages. Please try this on your end and let me know of the results.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data