Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid UnboundField Filter Style
posted

Hi,

I've got a XamDataGrid with bunch of UnBoundFields. each efield has CellValuePresenterStyle. I need to apply filter on one of this field. my field's CellValuePresenterStyle has a textblock in the control template that has value either "True" or "False" base on this value filter should change the color of the row.

I've applied the filter on this field but it doesn't seem to be working.

I checked the Feature Browser and this forum for help but i only found articles on Bound Fields, no help on unboundField.

i would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I suggest you look through this blog:

http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/alex_fidanov/archive/2010/01/12/howto-using-wpf-converters-to-style-the-xamdatagrid.aspx

where there is a sample project and some explanations how to make conditional formatting. In the sample there is very similar scenario, but instead of True and False the values of a Field are Male and Female. Also in addition I can say that there is no difference whether it is Field or UnboundField.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Children
No Data