Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LineSeries --> System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal.
posted

Hello,

I am using XamDataChart --> Line Series with CategoryDateTimeXAxis and NumericYAxis. Here I am receiving following error regularly while running automation scripts to open the Chart.

I am not sure multiplication of which values is getting out of Decimal range. Could you please have a look and let me know the values which are creating the issue here?

System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal.

at System.Decimal.FCallMultiply(Decimal& d1, Decimal& d2)

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.AutoRangeCalculator.CalculateRange(NumericAxisBase target, Double userMinimum, Double userMaximum, Boolean isLogarithmic, Int32 logarithmBase, Double& minimumValue, Double& maximumValue)

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.LinearScaler.CalculateRange(NumericAxisBase target, Double minimumValue, Double maximumValue, Double& actualMinimumValue, Double& actualMaximumValue)

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.StraightNumericAxisBase.CalculateRange(NumericAxisBase target, Double minimumValue, Double maximumValue, Boolean isLogarithmic, Int32 logarithmBase, Double& actualMinimumValue, Double& actualMaximumValue)

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.NumericAxisBase.UpdateRangeOverride()

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.Axis.UpdateRange(Boolean immediate)

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.ContentInfo.UndirtyRange()

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.ContentInfo.DoRefresh()

at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.ChartContentManager.DoRefresh()

Thanks, Nikhil

Parents Reply Children
No Data