Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme = new RoyalDarkTheme();
posted

Hi. 

I added the royalDarkTheme in the intializeShell() method of my bootstrapper.  Most of the controls are using the theme, but a few are not.  I've added the infragisticsWPF.Themes.RoyalDark to each of the projects.  But the XamComboEditor, XamRichTextEditor, XamDateTimeEditor, and xamGeographicMap are not using the theme.  Additionally, I've had to manually add Theme=RoyalDark to the Xamribbon control,  xamdockmanager,

Here is the declaration ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme = new RoyalDarkTheme();.  in:

public class Bootstrapper : UnityBootstrapper

protected override void InitializeShell()
        {
            ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme = new RoyalDarkTheme();
            base.InitializeShell();           
            Application.Current.MainWindow.Show();
        }

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Kevin,

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing.  I’ve created a simple sample using Prism 6.0 and added some of the controls you mention.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either a problem possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using.  My test was performed using version 16.2.20162.1006 for WPF.

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Or, if this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Svetla Boykova

RoyalDarkThemeManagerTest.zip
Children
No Data