Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid Special Operator
posted

Hi Support,

I am using Infragistics WPF 14.2, I have a scenario in which I want to customize valiues that are being displayed in FilterDropDown and Operator selection list. By doing little with I am able to achieve my goal with FilterDropDown but for Operator selection list I have no idea that how to remove "Top 10", "Top 10 percentile", "Bottom" etc these operator.

Here I am attaching a zip of my sample application that contains a screen shot of my requirement. Please review my code and screenshot and suggest me a way to complete my task.

Thanks in advance.

Umesh

GetFilterValue.zip
Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi Umesh,

The behavior that you are describing can be achieved by modifying the FieldSettings for the XamDataGrid; specifically, you will need to specify “DropDownList” as the FilterOperandUIType and then provide those operands that you are interested in including within that list via the FilterOperatorDropDownItems property, as demonstated in the following code snippet.

<igDP:FieldSettings AllowRecordFiltering="True"
                                        FilterOperandUIType="DropDownList"
                                        FilterOperatorDropDownItems="Equals, NotEquals,
                                        LessThan, LessThanOrEqualsTo, GreaterThan,
                                        GreaterThanOrEqualsTo, In, NotIn"/>

I have also attached a modified version of your project, demonstrating this behavior.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,

Chris

RevisedSample_172729.zip
Children
No Data