Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
When clicking MISC tab, AppStylist dies..
posted

Hi

I have a problem (and a short deadline..) - I am trying to upgrade the style library for an application via AppStylist, and need to work on groupboxes, located in the MISC tab. But whenever I click on the MISC tab, the application just dies on me.. error message "AppStylist has encountered a problem an needs to close". I have let it send error report to Infragistics a few times, so you can probably find details in log files?

I was using the 9.2 version, and have now upgraded to 2010.3. Same problem in both editions.

Any help to offer??

Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Complete error report:

Report Start ----------------------------------

Report Type: Exception

Generated At: 29. mai 2012   13:14:20  on  Machine: PC-738662

Environment Info
    ----------------------------------
    Platform: Win32NT
    Version: 6.1.7601.65536
    Working Set: 120004608
    CLR Version: 2.0.50727.5456

Application Info
    Name: NetAdvantage AppStylist for Windows Forms
    Infragistics Shared Assembly Version: 10.3.20103.1000

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source
    System.Drawing

Target
    op_Implicit

Stack Trace
       at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.SafeDeviceModeHandle.op_Implicit(SafeDeviceModeHandle handle)
       at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.CreatePrintPageEvent(PageSettings pageSettings)
       at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.PrintLoop(PrintDocument document)
       at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.Print(PrintDocument document)
       at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument.Print()
       at Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewControl.GeneratePreviewHelper(Boolean synchronous)
       at Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewControl.OnApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(ApplicationContext context)
       at Infragistics.Win.AppStyling.Runtime.AppStylistDialog.Main(String[] commandLineArgs)

Report End ----------------------------------

Reply Children
No Data