Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to group and hv a dropdown in each cell for option in ultragrid without binding...
posted

hi i hv problem in how to get below in a grid form (no binding i need to hard core it where field name are store in string)

having drop down in each cell....like there should be 4 row(as 4 field name ..it will increase if field name increases) and 4 column...its not binding but general...i need to put in 1st column under fieldname as emp_id then in next row emp_name all 4 should be drop down and for each cell user should be allowed to pick from list...and so on.. same is true for display order .... i am using your ultragrid to do thid but i could not get as wht to do and how to hv 4 rows with four column with out binding...ultragrid..and how to add 1-4 nos to dropdown list...so it will allow user to select from list at each row... Field name Display Order Sort Order Sort Emp_ID 2 3 desc EMP_NAme 1 2 EMP_Add 3 1 EMP_PERMENANT 4 4

how to hv header as Field name , Display name ,Sort order and sort for 4 column and then under each group ....how to hv values like under field name how to group emp_id......emp_permenant...and each cell should hv drop down so that user can selcet from lise...if in 1st column 1 row user select for emp_id then in next row he should hv only three option to select and so on.....

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Field name

Display Order

Sort Order

Sort

Emp_ID

desc

EMP_NAme

EMP_Add

EMP_PERMENANT

Parents Reply Children
No Data