Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
card view 1 row with columns split into two layout columns
posted

Hi

I am trying to replicate a form and am wondering if I can use Card View to do it. The form I want to replicate is this:

I am not fussed about the different field widths, they can all be one size. Except when it is a checkbox, as I would like them to just show the check mark and not a big border around the field. An example is further down.

I have tried using card view and so far got this, i am not sure about how far to go with this hence asking here as i could be wasting my time

As you can see it is all one column in layout where as I want it in two, I would want to place my fields by layout column and layout row so for example for the Reference I would pass in a parameter (col = 0, row  = 0)  for Status (col = 1, row = 0) 

I will need to remove the blue bit at the top and the group by which I think is allow groups and show row selectors so not a problem there.

Would be nice to change the border for he checkbox to none if possible and then I could have a play with formatting of headers.

What I am hoping to get to is something like the following, the thing with the following one is it is all separate controls which are then positioned in code, there is a lot of meta data for them but I do not have access to that for my forms/application and cannot do so.

If I can just change an existing grid into card view it means I can hopefully just inherit from my base grid and then send it to be turned into a card view.

Is this possible? 

I also not there is something called a grid bag layout , maybe that would help speed things up if I have to go the route of a form with labels and controls for each field but I can't find much info on it.

Thanks very much,

paul

Parents Reply Children
No Data