Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGGridView header hide behind the pullDownCell when grid is empty.
posted

I am using IGGrid in my iOS app, and I'm using pullDownCell to refresh grid data. The issue is when grid has no data means number of Rows are zero and if I pull grid view to refresh data then grid header hides behind the  pullDownCell but if grid has some data then pullDownCell works fine. So why IGGridView header hides behind the pullDownCell when grid is empty? Also, how can I solve this issue?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Karl,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

I am not quite sure I know what pullDownCell does since it is not part of the options, events or methods of the igGrid component. Could you please provide an isolated sample that has the issue represented so we can observe the behavior and also could you tell us the version of the product that you have on your side?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline posted in reply to Martin Kamenov

PullDownCell.zip

Hello Martin,

Thank you for reply. Please find the attachment. Here is the sample project for pull down cell issue that I have mentioned. You just need to add your IG.framework bundle file and run it and PullDown the grid you can find the issue. 

Reply Children
No Data