Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebImageViewer width issue
posted

Hi,

I am using the WebImageViewer for the first time and I have having an issue with displaying the complete width of an image. There seems to be some left and right padding within the viewer preventing the full width of the image from displaying, but can't see the reason for it. I've set the control as shown below and images themselves are 1024x768.

<ig:WebImageViewer
        ID="WebImageViewer"
        runat="server"
        BorderStyle="Ridge"
        BorderWidth="5"
        Width="1050px"
        hieight="800" >
    </ig:WebImageViewer>

code behind:

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (this.IsPostBack) return;
            // Get a list of images
            var serverPath = HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/Uploads/");
            string[] imgs = System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(serverPath);

// Add a new ImageItem to the WebImageViewer per image
            foreach (string img in imgs)
            {
                string theFile = "~/Uploads/" + System.IO.Path.GetFileName(img);

this.WebImageViewer.Items.Add(
                  new Infragistics.Web.UI.ListControls.ImageItem(theFile, "test", "test"));
            }
        }

Below is what I'm seeing in the browser:

The height seems fine, but the complete width of the image is not being displayed within the control. Please let me know what the issue might be.

Thanks,

Barinder

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please try to attached the image again, because it seems that our system somehow rejected it.

In order to change how the viewer to show the pictures, you can change the width and height of the control.

Simple image:

Children
No Data