Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Copying a Worksheet / Inserting a Column
posted

I have a report that starts with an existing Excel file and modifys that file to fill in data.  During the course of producing the report, I need to copy the contents of one worksheet to a new worksheet.  I've figured out how to add the new worksheet, but not how to copy the "base" one to the newly created sheet.  I will copy this default sheet multiple times to newly created sheets.

Additionally, on another sheet, I need to insert a new column and copy the contents of the different column. 

I'm using 7.2.20072.61.   Any code examples (vb.net 2005) are appreciated.

Thanks!

Parents
    posted

The abilities to copy worksheets or insert, delete, or copy rows and columns is not supported. You can submit feature requests for these here: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx.

The only way to accomplish any of these tasks would be to manually copy data and formatting of indiviual cells to the new worksheet or column or to manually shift over all data and formatting.

Reply Children
No Data