Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error : Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'getAttribute'
posted
There was no error previously. Suddenly my webdatagrid is throwing the error listed above. Please suggest me few options which I can work out to solve my error. And also throwing the below error : Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to set value of the property 'width': object is null or undefined Getting Error in The Following Code $IG.GridCell.initializeBase(this, [adr, element, props, owner, csm]); if (!element.getAttribute("wlkd")) { $util._initAttr(element); element.setAttribute("adr", adr); element.setAttribute("idx", owner._gridUtil.getCellIndexFromElem(element)); element.setAttribute("type", "cell"); element.setAttribute("wlkd", "1"); } }
Parents
No Data
    posted
    Why I am not able to paste my code in proper format? Everything is coming in single line.
Children
No Data