Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using WebDataMenu with a Master Page
posted

I have a WebDataMenu on a master page.  Within the contentplaceholder, i have an iFrame.  I have set this iFrame as the target for the menu click.  The page load fine.  But when i click on the menu, a new instance of the browser is created and the appropriate webpage shows.  If i click on the menu item in the new browser, the appliaiton performs as it should.  Meaning the iFrame is updated and a new brower is Not generated.  Why does the first click generate a new browser?

Any help is appreciated.

RC

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello,

Please reffer the attached file. I have created a DemoMaster.master, DemoPage.aspx which refers DemoMaster.master and has its own iFrame conent. And lastly DemoNoContent.aspx which refers DemoMaster.master and does not define Content so the Master content is used.

Both cases are using iframe object which is refered as target from the menu in the DemoMaster.master.

Please observe any differences that might exists between your configuration and what I have attached here. You may ignore the DIV elements.

Hope this helps

WebDataMenuWithMaster.zip
Reply Children
No Data