Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[MS Edge only] UltraWebTree error/exception when expand the tree node.
posted

I got a error report from a user. when we expand a tree node, it throws an exception and the message is as below. It happends only on a specific note and also only with Edge. The same node works fine in Chrome.This is an error on server side (C# code), not Javascript.

Exception information:
Exception type: Exception
Exception message: 285.0000305175781 is not a valid value for Int32.
at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator.ClientStateXmlParser.ProcessXmlData(UltraWebTree webTree, XmlNode xmlNode, Object currentObj, Boolean ignoreCase, ArrayList eventList)
at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator.UltraWebTree.ProcessPostData(XmlNode doc)
at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator.UltraWebTree.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection values)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.ComponentModel.Int32Converter.FromString(String value, NumberFormatInfo formatInfo)
at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question, however, what I can say is that UltraWebTree is retired and not available in the currently supported version of our product.

Having this in mind, what I could suggest is to update to the latest version and test the behavior with the WebDataTree control which is the replacement of the UltraWebTree in the newer toolsets.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Children
No Data