Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab content not showing
posted

Hi,

I have 2 pages in same master page , each page has webTab in popup with different id's and 2 tabs inside webtab and each page will load initially only

So when open popup in 1st page - displays well

when go to 2nd page - webtab hides the content , not sure why

so i tried to enable it in javascript like below

var tab = $find($('[id*=procReportSelectorTab]').attr("id"));
        if (!tab.get_visible()) {
            tab._showTab(tab, true);
            tab.set_visible(true);
        }

now tab is showing but not able to navigate to 2nd tab, any solution for why its breaking when coming from another page or why not able to change tabs 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Chandra,

Thank you for posting to Infragistics Community!

I have been looking into your question and created a small isolated sample with a master page rendering the content of two other pages, each of which has a WebTab control with two tabs and content.

On my side, everything seems to be working as expected and the tabs’ contents are properly rendered upon switching pages. Please, check out the below gif:

However, it is possible that the sample does not fully reflect your own setup, as you mention a “popup” and only initially loading a page. I am afraid we will need some more information about your configuration, so that we can assist you further.

My suggestion is to check out the below attached sample and try to reproduce the described behavior there and send it back to me. Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, is going to be very helpful in finding the root cause of this behavior.

Best regards,
    Bozhidara Pachilova
    Associate Software Developer

0702.WebTabSample.zip

Children
No Data